TopicHow to Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF Error?
QuickBooks unable to create PDF is an issue that comes when you refresh the windows 10 and then move onto making PDF files. Instead of providing a PDF files, the user can encounter an error message stating “QuickBooks unable to create PDF”. The user might require a proper and immediate solution to fix the error.
If you are also facing QuickBooks unable to create PDF error, then make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our toll-free customer support number 1-800-761-1787, and our team of experts will ensure to fix the error on your behalf.
Reasons for QuickBooks cannot create PDF error
The list of factors causing QuickBooks unable to create PDF problemare as follows:
- There is missing component due to which QuickBooks couldn’t complete an action due to missing PDF file component
- Or there is an unrecoverable error message
- The user might see such issue when trying to install a PDF converter
- Or if the QuickBooks PDF converter activation error appears
- This is a drag connected to the currently associated printer, Microsoft XPS document author on XPS port
- QuickBooks freezes during reconciliation
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF Error
The user can download and run the QuickBooks PDF and print repair tool, by carrying out the steps below:
- The first step is to transfer and run QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool form QuickBooks tool hub
- After the tool download is complete, perform the .PDF file related task that originally leads to the issue
- In case the error is seen on the screen, then the user will have to reboot the laptop and try again
- Once done with that, confirm that you want to print the XPS document author and then save it as a PDF file
- The user can then save the XPS document author as a PDF file with the help of XPS document author elements
- The next step is to open notepad and type in something
- Followed by, moving to the file and click on print
- After that, the user needs to select the XPS document author, and choose the print option
- Once done with that select the desktop
- And move to the desktop
- And check if you are able to read XPS document
With this, the post comes to an end, and we believe that the steps mentioned above might help in fixing QuickBooks unable to create PDF error.
Or in case of any query, give us a call at our toll-free customer support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Our QuickBooks error supportexperts will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance to fix the error.