TopicSetup and Use QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Are you looking for the process to setup and use QuickBooks database server manager? If yes, then reading this post till the end would help you in finding out the step by step process to setup and use QuickBooks database server manager. The database server makes it easy for the user to create network data files for the company file present on the host system or on the host workstation.
To know more, read the post ahead. Or you can also get in touch with accounting professionals and ask them to setup the database server manager on your behalf.
Read also: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2021
Steps to install QuickBooks database server manager
The user can install QuickBooks database server manager with the help of the steps below:
- To install QuickBooks database server manager, the user needs to double click on the installer and start with the installation of the wizard
- After that, the user needs to hit next, if there is an internet connection
- Now, close all programs and hit next
- Carefully read the terms of the software license agreement and if you agree select, I accept the terms and click on next
- After that, opt for custom or network options
- The next step is to click on the installation type
- Followed by, clicking on yes and allow access
- Once done with that enter the license number and product number
- And to complete the whole installation process follow the instructions that are displayed on screen
- When the installation part is done, make sure to carry out the steps to set up the QuickBooks database server manager.
With this, we end the post over here and hope that the information shared in above might help in setting up and using the QuickBooks database server manager.
However, in case you have any query or for any sort of technical assistance, make a call at QuickBooks enterprise support numberi.e. 1-800-761-1787and the QB experts will be there to help you.