TopicSet up Email Service in QuickBooks Desktop [Easy Steps]
Setting up email services in QuickBooks eases directly emailing invoices, estimates to the customers. Configuring email services in QuickBooks desktopalso simplifies the process to send payment reminders to the customers via emails. With email setup in QuickBooks, the details are automatically fetched from customer and vendors.
To find out the process to setup and configure email services in QuickBooks, make sure to read this post carefully till the end. Or you can also get in touch with QuickBooks professionals via toll-free 1-800-761-1787, and they will provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Read more: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H505
Requirements for QuickBooks email setup
- Details of the server type
- Incoming and outgoing email settings
- Email username and password
- An email address from any of the service providers
Steps to set up email service in QuickBooks
The user can set up email services in QuickBooks desktopare as follows:
- The first step is to select QuickBooks email settings while setting up the email in QuickBooks
- And then, QuickBooks email option can only be used by the users having any of the active intuit services like QuickBooks payroll, IMS, QuickBooks enterprise full-service plan, QuickBooks billing solutions
- Now, fill in the required field requesting email address, username, password and the applicable incoming. And outgoing email settings and server details and you have done for emailing
Towards the end, the user might be able to setup and configure email services in QuickBooks. However, if you have any query or you need any sort of technical assistance, then in that case, feel free to contactQuickBooksenterprise technical support team at 1-800-761-1787, and the support team will ensure to provide the best possible support services.