TopicHow to fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022?
QuickBooks error: OLSY 1024 or OLSU 1022 is basically a bank feeds issue. One of the best features in QuickBooks software is the online banking facility. This permit reconciling the bank account with much ease and also allows to compile data accurately to the system. Any kind of error with the online banking feature falls under the OL and OLSU bank feeds errors. When the user makes an online bank account this error might appear stating “An error occurred while updating the banking files. Please restart the online banking setup wizard to start the update process again”.
To deal with the QuickBooks error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 read this post carefully. Or call us directly at 1-888-291-2294, and avail the technical assistance from renowned QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds
- Issues at the bank or the financial institution can hinder the issue.
- Any issue with the internet connection
- Or there is any issue with the download or import format
- Any issue with the bank
- One or more company files are having issues
- The user is using a discontinued version of QuickBooks
Steps to fix the QuickBooks Error OLSU-1024 or OLSU-1022 when creating an account for Bank Feeds
The user can resolve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1024 or OLSU 1022 by updating the QuickBooks software to the latest release. The steps involved are:
- The very firs step is to close the company files
- And then open up windows start menu
- After that look for the QuickBooks desktop and right click the icon and hit run as admin option
- Now, from the no company open screen, move to the help menu and select update QuickBooks desktop
- After that, select the options tab and select mark all and save options
- Followed by moving to the update now tab and select reset update checkbox
- The last step is to select get updates option
We wind up the post over here, with the hope that the QuickBooks Error OLSU1024 or OLSU1022might not trouble you after implementing the above steps.
However, if you are facing the same issue again, immediately consult our QuickBooks desktop support team at 1-888-291-2294.
Read also: QuickBooks Clean Install Tool for Windows