TopicHow to Fix QuickBooks Error 1920 (Database Manager Service Failed to Start)?
QuickBooks error code 1920 is usually seen when the QuickBooks database manager service failed to start. When the QuickBooks error code 1920 is seen the user will receive the message on the system stating that QuickBooks database manager service failed to start. This error is seen as the QuickBooks database manager server is unable to access a hard drive on the desktop in order to create a connection to company files. If you are facing this error, then reading this article ahead would be of some help.
You may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
“Error 1920: Service QuickBooks Database Manager (QBCFMonitorService) failed to start”.
However, if you need any sort of technical assistance, then feel free to call us at any point of time. Our experts and certified professionals will ensure to resolve the error for you on your behalf.
You might also read: Fix QuickBooks unable to create accountant’s copy error
Possible causes of the QuickBooks error 1920
- Virus or malware infection
- Power failure or other reason improper system shut down occurs
- Deletion of important system files
- Incomplete installation
- A malfunction in the operating system of the system
Solutions to resolve QuickBooks error code 1920
The user can fix the QuickBooks error code 1920, by carrying out the steps below:
Solution 1: Update the windows
- In case the security software is installed then make sure to remove it
- And in case the firewall is on, then turn it off
- Also, ensure that when you are troubleshooting you are not running multiple programs on the system
- In case the software was working with the security previously then the user must check if the security is up to date or not
Solution 2: Setting up QuickBooks to use the new company file
- For this, the user needs to open QuickBooks
- And then, move to the QuickBooks file menu and then from there make sure to click on open or restore an existing company
- The next step is to open a company file following by clicking on next
- And choose a new name for the company file
- And click on open and you are good to go
We expect that up till now the user might be able to fix the QuickBooks error code 1920 with the help of the above steps. But if you are unable to deal with it, then do not hesitate in getting in touch with our accounting professionals.
Give us a call right away at our QuickBooks customer support number i.e. 1-888-291-2294. Our professionals will fix the error for you.