TopicHow to Turn on Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise?
The QuickBooks desktop enterprise users can purchase or subscribe to advanced inventory which enables the user to use: FIFO costing, multiple location inventory, bar code scanning, bin or tracking, serial or lot numbers, sales fulfilment process, etc. If you are interested in learning the process to turn on advanced inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise, then make sure that you read the post carefully till the end.
Or you can also contact our support team for any further technical assistance. and leave the rest on us.
You may also see: What file types and extensions used by QuickBooks desktop?
Steps to turn on advanced inventory in QuickBooks enterprise
The steps below can help the QuickBooks users in turning on advanced inventory in QuickBooks enterprise. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to select preferences from the edit menu
- And then, select items and inventory on the left pane and then go to the company preferences tab
- The next step is to check the inventory and purchase orders are active box
- Now, choose the advanced inventory settings tab. In case the tab is grayed out even though you have purchased the feature, you need to sync license data online so that QuickBooks recognized it.
- The user will have to select help in QuickBooks and then manage my license and then sync license data online
- Also, check the advanced inventory settings is no longer grayed out
- The last step is to close and reopen the QuickBooks program
We expect that the steps above would be of some help in turning on advanced inventory in QuickBooks enterprise. However, if you are stuck somewhere or if you want us to help you at any point of time, then give us a call right away at our toll-free number.
Our QuickBooks enterprise support team and certified QuickBooks professionals will be happy to help you.