Forums

TopicSteps to connect the Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender using manual setup

• Mon 18th Mar 2019 - 7:00am

For Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extenders with an available Ethernet port (for example EX6100):-

1. Firstly, Connect your Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender to your laptop or computer using an Ethernet cable.

2. Now, Open an internet browser and Login to the web interface of your Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender using the website URL www.myWiFiext.net.

3. A login page for Netgear wifi range extender prompts up after visiting the URL of the website named www.mywifiext.net prompting you to enter a password and a username.

http://router-setuphelp.com/blog/steps-to-connect-the-netgear-wi-fi-range-extender-using-manual-setup/

• Mon 25th Mar 2019 - 7:24am

From your blog, I came to know about the steps to connect the WiFi range extender. Actually, I was looking through many sites to do the connections HostSailor Hosting. I could follow your steps to do the connections. Try to share more information about it. 

• Sat 9th Nov 2019 - 8:43am

The steps to connect the wifi range are very well explained. Check workout routine at the life of a fighter. Thanks for sharing this great information. 

Please register or login to post forum replies